|Back to listing||Apply|
555105-Play Food Runner
Serve and expedite food to guests by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve food from kitchen to guests in an efficient manner
- Communicate with serving staff and kitchen staff to ensure accuracy of orders
- Communicate directly with chef/expeditor to insure proper timing of service
- Be knowledgeable in food product, and food preparations.Understand what the kitchen is serving and ensure all food is properly served at the tables
- Be able to expedite the food coming to the window from the chef/kitchen staff.
- Know the table numbers and pivot points for all areas of the Tavern.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all menu items. It is the chef’s expectation that Food-Runners will know the menu as well as the servers.
- Inspect orders for accuracy prior to serving. Bring any concerns to the attention of the Executive chef or sous chef immediately
- Be able to answer questions guests might have regarding food being served
- Observe guests and respond to any additional requests
- Assist servers in clearing and resetting tables when possible
- Maintain courteous, professional and polite attitude with all other service and kitchen staff
- Follow Broadmoorsafety and hygiene standards
- Follow all directions received from Supervisors
- Assist Servers in any other duties as needed prior to, during, and after service
- Complete all assigned side work and duties
- Uphold and abide by all Broadmoorpolicies, procedures, and safety guidelines
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain a working knowledge of Broadmoorhistory and grounds
- Maintain familiarization with Broadmoorrestaurants and retail outlets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form. Ability to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places; extreme cold (non-weather); and extreme heat (non-weather). The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|