|Back to listing||Apply|
460102-The Natural Epicurean Foodrunner
Facilitates food service by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Carries dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen
- Wipes table tops and chairs with damp cloth
- Runs food from kitchen to dining room
- Serves food to tables
- Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware
- Replenishes supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room
- Serves and refills water and other beverages as required
- Maintains cleanliness of the dining room.
- Helps pre-bus and attends to guest needs
- Removes trash, soiled linen, and so on
- Responsible for checking the schedule daily, as it is subject to change
- Sets up and maintains beverage stations
- Returns stacked bus trays to dish room
- Sets up and breaks down side stands
- Maintains thorough menu knowledge
- Breaks down and re-sets restaurant in accordance with side-work
- Reports tips in accordance with IRS regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds and up to 25 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|