|Back to listing||Apply|
Perform sales duties which include greeting the guest, showing merchandise through suggestive selling, ringing and closing the sale. Support Director of Retail, Retail Operations Manager, Retail Cost Controller, and Retail Supervisors in every aspect of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise in an appealing presentation
- Sets up displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales
- Ensures that merchandise is priced appropriately
- Assists guest with selection of merchandise
- Engages the guest in conversation that is both welcoming and informative to enhance their retail experience
- Presents the merchandise to guest according to retail department standards
- Maintains all housekeeping standards within the shop
- Follows retail department closing procedures and handles closing reports effectively
- Uses the tools provided by retail administration to include daily journal, store paperwork and communication book to effectively perform job duties
- Additional duties designated by Supervisor/Buyer/Director of Retail/Retail Cost
Control/Retail Operations Manager
- Ships out merchandise in a Five Star manner, ensuring the package is packed effectively to avoid breakage during shipping
- Processes new merchandise to include checking against receiver, appropriately tagged and presented in an appealing manner
- Protects the assets of the hotel by following proper security procedures and handling cash, gift cards, room charges and credit card transactions with accuracy
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Order processing, Inventory
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|