|Back to listing||Apply|
685104-Ristorante del Lago Breakfast Server
Serves food and beverages to guests in dining establishment for breakfast by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following and other duties may be assigned:
- Executes service duties in accordance with Forbes/AAA inspection standards and Broadmoor Standards of Excellence
- Participates in all ongoing departmental training initiatives including menu, beverage and service reviews
- Greets guests in a friendly, timely manner with a smile, proper English, and correct posture
- Answers menu questions and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service
- Serves all orders according to product/serving specifications
- Writes order on check or memorizes it
- Relays order to kitchen via computer and serves courses from kitchen and service bars
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests and determines when meal has been completed
- Handles opening and closing procedures as directed by side work manual
- Totals bill and accepts payment
- Completes daily and weekly side work
- Follows Broadmoor safety and hygiene standards
- Follows all directions received from Supervisors
- Reports tips as required by the IRS
- Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor history and grounds
- Maintains knowledge of Broadmoor restaurants and retail outlets
- Maintains knowledge of local points of interest and activities
- Opens bottles of wine
- Greets and seat guests, including menu presentation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money, weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Order processing system
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push and/or pull 100+ pounds and lift up to 100 pounds with assistance. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
|Back to listing||Apply|