Biking, Walking and Running Trails in Colorado Springs
Mountain bikes are available for rent by the pool and can be enjoyed around the resort as well on nearby trails. Biking, running or walking itineraries can range from casual strolls around Cheyenne Lake to more intensive excursions into Cheyenne Canyon. Consult the Concierge for maps.
Old Stage Riding Stables offer a unique western horseback riding experience. We provide guided pony rides for children ages eight and under, and small animals just right for petting. Reservations are required. Discover more
Located on the second floor of the Spa and Golf complex, our large indoor pool is open for guests to enjoy year-round no matter the weather.
While our couple's massages are ideal for romantic getaways, they also offer a fun bonding experience for mothers and daughters. You'll both receive a soothing Swedish massage from two skilled massage therapists in a single treatment room. We also offer a Junior Mani/Pedi Combo for guests between the ages four and 12 at our beauty salon. Discover More
"PeeWee" Tennis Drills & Junior Tennis Camps
Let your little one learn about tennis basics from some of the best! This fun-filled one-hour drill focuses on the fundamentals and is perfect for younger guests interested in learning tennis. The Broadmoor also offers Junior Tennis Camps that focus on improving all aspects of your child's tennis development in a fun and challenging atmosphere. Discover More
The Broadmoor's dining and activity venue perfect for families. Enjoy cuisine inspired from around the globe alongside six lanes of bowling and a variety of games including shuffle board, pool, fooseball, Xbox, PlayStation and Wii. Open each day and perfect for groups with an available private event room, come PLA
Y at The Broadmoor. Discover More
Experience the beauty of Colorado’s most spectacular waterfall and see for yourself why it’s known as “the Grandest Mile of Scenery in Colorado”. With scenic hiking trails, gift shops, and even its own restaurant, Seven Falls is the ultimate family adventure.
Soar over Seven Falls on this exhilarating zip lining adventure! Featuring two zip line courses guests can undertake separately or together. We’ll provide everything you need, including helmets, gloves, harnesses, and expert instruction from our professional staff.
Let our seasoned guides introduce your family to some of Colorado’s most popular outdoor activities. From hiking and biking trips to fishing and geocaching, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Discover More
During the winter season, Broadmoor guests may choose from a wide selection of complimentary weekend activities and classes designed to enlighten, excite, educate—or simply enjoy. Look for events like cooking classes, wine and spirits demos, fly casting instruction, golf instruction, dance classes, fitness classes and more.
Advance registration is suggested through The Broadmoor’s Concierge. Outdoor activities are weather permitting. Offered each weekend from November 1 through the end of April. For more information call The Broadmoor Concierge at 866.837.9482
Paddle Boats, Electric Boats, & Canoeing
Take in spectacular views of the mountains and The Broadmoor's expansive property as you cruise Cheyenne Lake in a two-person paddleboat, four-person electric boat (with canopy). Water craft rentals are located at the Lakeside Boat Dock and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Paddleboats: Included in resort fee
Electric Boats: $32 per 1/2 hour and $50 per hour
The 11,000-square-foot infinity-edge swimming pool, located at the north end of Cheyenne Lake, features Slide Mountain waterslides, a children's pool, two 14-person whirlpools, 13 cabanas and an adjacent pool café. Discover More
With some of the best golf courses in the country located at The Broadmoor, there's never been a better time to share a round with your little one. The Broadmoor Golf Club is happy to offer the following discounted rates for juniors who wish to take on the course with an adult golfer. Discover More
Juniors under Age 12 play free with a paying adult after 2 PM.
Juniors Ages 12 - 17 play at a $90 rate all day long with a paying adult.
Every holiday becomes more memorable when you celebrate it at The Broadmoor. From exclusive Christmas and Easter dining events to fun-filled activities like face painting, carnival games, laser tag, and story time, each holiday offers new opportunities for families to reconnect and celebrate together.
Nearby Colorado Springs Activities
The following is a list of activity suggestions for children ages 2 and up. Not all activities are suitable for all ages. Please contact the Concierge for more information.
For more information about events and fun things to do in Colorado during your stay, please view our Colorado Adventures
The Broadmoor's Bee Bunch Camp is a fun way for your children to spend their vacation, or at least part of it, while at our Colorado Springs resort. Our camp counselors have planned a wide variety of fun, age-appropriate activities for children ages 3-12 including arts and crafts, movies, games and nature walks, as well as field trips to Cheyenne Zoo and more!
Lunch is included for full-day campers and dinner for evening campers. Lunch may be added to any half-day camp for a fee.
Bee Bunch is offered daily Memorial Day through Labor Day, Thanksgiving through Christmas, and on New Year's Eve. Camps can also be arranged throughout the year with a minimum of three children and at least two weeks’ notice.
• Half-Day Camps - 9 AM to Noon or 1 PM to 4 PM
• Full-Day Camps - 9 AM to 4 PM
• Evening Camps – 6 PM to 10 PM
Our bright and inspiring Bee Bunch room is located on the lower level of the West Building.
In order to provide the highest quality program, advanced reservations are requested. Please contact the Children's Concierge at 866.837.9482
to reserve or add a request to your online concierge.
Childcare Services at The Broadmoor
The Broadmoor is happy to help arrange child care services during your stay at our Colorado family resort. To make a reservation for child care or babysitting services, call The Broadmoor Children's Concierge at 866.837.9482 or add a request to your online concierge when planning your family vacation in Colorado Springs.
Please specify names and ages of children when submitting requests, and include any special needs that the babysitter should be aware of in your online reservation.
Child Care/Babysitting Guidelines
1. Those requesting child care must be registered guests of The Broadmoor.
2. Babysitting requests are taken Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM. We kindly ask for at least a one-week notice prior to your arrival to facilitate child care arrangements.
3. The babysitters are independent agents, and are not acting as employees of our Colorado Springs hotel. They are not licensed or bonded. Please be aware that you are contracting directly with the sitter.
4. Sitters are independent agents; therefore we cannot guarantee one until we actually have one secured. With enough notice, this is typically not an issue.
5. Babysitting services are provided only for children six months of age or older.
6. The suggested fee is $12 per hour for the first child and $3 per hour for each additional child.
7. Combining families will be charged individually.
8. If you cancel within 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, there is a $36 cancellation fee that goes directly to the sitter.
9. If you cancel your hotel reservations, please contact the Children's Concierge at 866.334.3712 to also cancel your child care arrangements.
10. The babysitter charges may not be charged to your guest room. Please pay the sitter directly at the end of each sitting time.
11. The babysitters will not bathe children or take them swimming under any circumstances.
12. No medication may be administered by the babysitters including, but not limited to, vitamins and Tylenol.
13. Babysitters will not leave the property with your child.