CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
Check in time is after 4:00pm. Check out time is 12 noon.
A first night's room and tax deposit is required at time of booking. The deposit may be charged to MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover credit cards and will be processed when the card number is given.
Reservations may be cancelled, or stays shortened, up to seven (7) days prior to arrival. Cancellations or shortened stays will be charged if made within seven (7) days of check-in.
Rates are European Plan (no meals) and are single through quad occupancy when utilizing existing bedding. Rooms come with either king or two double beds.
TAXES & FEES
Room rates are subject to a 10.20% tax and 2.95% public improvement fee (PIF). A daily resort charge of $39.00 per room, plus tax will be added to your account daily.
DAILY RESORT CHARGE INCLUSIONS
- Wired and wireless high-speed internet access up to 20 MB
- Local and toll free calls up to one hour
- Online access to over 2,000 newspapers and magazines
- Unlimited access to our fitness center
- Two daily group fitness classes: Early Bird Aquatics and Broadmoor Bootcamp
- All incoming faxes
- Resort and activity shuttle service to Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Starsmore Visitor and Nature Center, The Broadmoor World Arena, and The Broadmoor Seven Falls
- Complimentary Notary Services available by appointment. Please dial “0” to arrange.
- Admission to movies and select matinees in The Little Theater
- In-room hot beverage program: teas, coffee, hot chocolate
- Two bottles of water and ice delivered daily at turndown
- Art and History Tour: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 10:30am
- Golf Clinic: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 3:00pm (Seasonal)
- Tennis Round Robins: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 4:00pm (Summer); Fridays at 5:00pm in the Tennis Bubble (Spring/Fall/Winter)
- One hour use of paddle boats (Seasonal)
Please note – the daily resort charge is subject to change.
Valet Parking: The overnight valet parking fee for hotel guests is $35.00 per night. Based upon availability, valet parking for those visiting our restaurants or shops is complimentary.
Parking Garage: The overnight self-parking fee for hotel guests is $25.00 per night with full in and out privileges. For those visiting property, but not staying overnight, garage parking is available at an hourly fee.
The Broadmoor is committed to environmentally-conscious programs including recycling, water and energy conservation and eco-friendly practices. To learn more about all of our efforts, please view the below links.
Learn more about Dressing To Fit The Occasion.
For the safety and security of our guests, outside food and beverage is not permitted at the resort. Dining FAQ.
Rollaway charge is $25 per night. Limit one per room.
As a reminder, all sleeping rooms, including balconies and patios, are smoke-free. A $250 deep cleaning fee will be assessed for smoking in a room.
The Broadmoor does not permit on its property the unlawful possession or use of controlled substances as defined under either federal or state law. Unlawful use or possession will subject guests to potential ouster.