Whether you are interested in challenging friends or colleagues to a match, hosting a tennis tournament for your organization, or brushing up on your skills with our knowledgeable Tennis Pros, The Broadmoor offers Colorado’s ultimate tennis experience.
Our top-rated tennis staff is available for private and semi-private lessons, allowing you to receive expert instruction and personal attention while in residence at our resort. Our fundamental teaching philosophy is shared by the entire teaching staff, providing consistency and excellence in all lessons and tennis programs.
Advance registration is required. To reserve a lesson, call the Racquet Shop at 719-577-5847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lessons are available for hotel guests and members only.
- Adult Private: $100 per hour
- Adult Private (with Head Professional): $120 per hour
- Adult Semi-Private: $60 per hour, per person
- Junior Private: $90 per hour
- Outdoor courts: $35 per hour
- Indoor courts: $45 per hour (October - April only)
- Ball machine rental: $20 per hour, in addition to court fee. Ball machine is locked at 6:30pm.
- Racquet rental: $10 per day
- Shoe rental: $10 per day
- Guest fee: $10 per day
Depending upon the season, The Broadmoor's Tennis Staff can help arrange singles, doubles or mixed-doubles matches with players of comparable ability. Forty-eight hour advance sign-up is recommended.
COMPLIMENTARY ROUND ROBINS
Join us on the Tennis and Pickleball courts two evenings a week during the summer months for our complimentary round robins. Wednesday and Saturday evenings are focused on doubles and mixed doubles. Participating in these social round robins is a great way to meet other guests and families! Please sign-up in advance in the Tennis Shop.
May 20 - August 27:
- Tennis: Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Tennis: Fridays 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Pickleball: Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Pickleball: Thursdays 8:30 – 10:00 am
“Play With The Pro” Round Robins ($10 per player)
- Tennis: Saturdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Pickleball: Fridays 4:00 – 5:30 pm
The following guidelines are to be followed for all adult and junior tennis players at our Colorado Springs resort:
- Proper tennis attire of any color is suggested (shirts are required at all times).
- Proper tennis shoes are required. Dark-soled, running or hiking shoes are not allowed and may cause injury.
- Bathing attire, jeans, and sports bras for women, as well as sleeveless shirts for men, sandals and other non-tennis dress are not appropriate.
THE BROADMOOR RACQUET SHOP
A must-stop shop for any tennis fan, The Broadmoor’s Racquet Shop features quality apparel, equipment and tennis accessories for men, women and children as well as racquet repairs and rentals. Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through our stylish selection of apparel and equipment, and the latest demo racquets are always in stock. Racquet customization, including same-day racquet stringing by our Master Racquet Technician, is also available.
A six-hour notification is required to cancel court time, lessons and drill clinics. In the event that six-hour notification cannot be provided to the Pro Shop staff, 50% of the court, lesson or drill fee will be billed to your room. (Emergencies exempted.)