Know Before You Go
To help you make the most of your experience, here are a few tips and tricks so you can come prepared for your zip line excursion.
- Soaring Adventure is limited to 8 people per tour, per hour.
- Weight restrictions are between 90 and 250 pounds.
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes where toes are covered in one solid enclosure, such as tennis or hiking shoes. Five Fingered Vibram shoes have each toe enclosed but they are separated; therefore, they are not acceptable.
- Most of our zip lines are in the sun, so sunscreen and sunglasses are advisable.
- Small pouches are available for wallets, cell phones, keys, etc. in case you want to bring them on the zip lines.
- Large cameras or backpacks can be brought to Seven Falls Park but are not allowed on the course itself. Guests traveling with bulky items will have them transported to the end of the course by our ground support staff, where you can pick them up for the rest of your explorations within Seven Falls.
- No outside food or beverages permitted inside the park. Snacks and bottled water can be purchased at the Seven Falls Shop.
Please note that The Broadmoor Soaring Adventure zip line tours do not take the Seven Falls Shuttle. Our zip lines start behind the park and end inside, so we take a different shuttle to where Soaring Adventure begins. All Broadmoor Soaring Adventure patrons will park at The Broadmoor’s East Lot just off of Lake Ave at 6 Lake Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO. 80906. Parking is free of charge.