DINING RESERVATION FAQS
HOW DO I MAKE A DINING RESERVATION?
IS THERE A SERVICE CHARGE ADDED TO MY BILL?
Yes. There will be a 20% service charge, plus tax and PIF added to each restaurant check. *This excludes over-the-counter service at Natural Epicurean, Café Julie's, and Oasis.
DO YOU HAVE A DINING DRESS CODE?
Please visit our Dressing To Fit The Occasion page to learn more about our dress requirements throughout the resort.
Recreation Wear: Bermuda length shorts, pool wear with cover-up, proper athletic wear and athletic shoes; soft spike golf and/or tennis shoes are permitted.
Casual Dress: Bermuda length shorts, dressy denim and collared shirts are suggested.
Resort Casual: Bermuda length shorts, dressy denim, slacks, collared shirts required. Seasonal sport coat or blazer suggested.
ARE CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN YOUR RESTAURANTS?
Cell phone calls within the dining room are not permitted. As a courtesy to fellow patrons, please step outside when talking on your cell phone.
ARE ALL OF YOUR RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR DINING?
- Penrose Room & Restaurant 1858 (Seven Falls) will only be available for private events. Please contact our Catering Team at 719-471-6330 for more information.
DO YOU PRACTICE SUSTAINABLE SOURCING?
- Our resort maintains its own greenhouses, private access to a cattle ranch, bakery, apiary, and chocolate kitchen to supply its restaurants with fresh, high-quality ingredients and products.
- We also use specialty ingredients from our network of local purveyors and global artisans.
- The Wagyu beef featured on our menus across the property is sourced exclusively from Eagles Nest Ranch in eastern Colorado.
- Many of the vegetables and herbs are grown by the chefs themselves at our own greenhouse and gardens, located on the resort's campus.
This dedication to top-quality local sourcing is just one part of The Broadmoor difference.
*Menus, prices and hours are subject to change.