Interested in more information on The Ranch at Emerald Valley? Give us a call at 866-369-3696!
PACKING FOR YOUR TRIP
Please remember that we are at about 8200' elevation and can enjoy all 4 seasons in a single day! Packing correctly will enhance your enjoyment.
The Ranch at Emerald Valley offers an array of captivating adventures and activities. There is everything from horseback riding and fly fishing to an outdoor hot tub. With so many activities to choose from, we want you to feel prepared when packing for your adventure. Packing correctly will enhance your enjoyment.
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes for hiking local trails
- Layers! – Temperatures cool off in the evening sometimes as much as 25 degrees
- Rain jacket, fully waterproof is recommended
- For horseback riding, please wear long pants (denim is suggested and closed toed shoes)
- Swim suit for hot tubs
- Polarized sunglasses are absolutely essential for eye protection and help to spot fish
- Hat, wide brimmed, for sun and eye protection
- Personal care items such as insect repellent, sunscreen 20+, etc...
- Spare corrective eyewear, glasses, or contacts
- Camera – Many great photo opportunities
- Books and other reading materials in case you get a few moments to read your favorite novel
- Compact binoculars or Starnoculars – The moon and stars shine bright at night at The Ranch
- Bandana, cowboy hat, boots – if you want to “Ranch it up”
Each of our cabins includes hair dryers, fans, humidifiers, bathrobes, sandals, shampoo/conditioner, and more comforting necessities. Also, we'll remind you to drink a lot of water...even before you get thirsty. Your guide will have plenty of water available. Staying hydrated will reduce headaches caused by our high elevation and dry climate.
For simplification, your bill will have a service fee of 20% added daily. This fee covers gratuities for all service staff, wireless internet access, in-room coffee and tea, and local, long distance and toll free calls up to the first 60 minutes.