The Ranch at Emerald Valley
For The Very Best of the West
Something happens when you pass through the gateway to The Ranch. This inspiring setting is designed to bring people together in the bold heart of nature, to gather and bond, to meet anew, and to write the stories and memories that will last for generations. Somewhere between the forest and the mountain, where time seems to gently pause, The Ranch at Emerald Valley creates an experience to be treasured by all who find it.
PACKING FOR YOUR TRIP
Please remember that we are at about 8200' elevation and can enjoy all 4 seasons in a single day! With so many activities to choose from, we want you to feel prepared when packing for your adventure.
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes for hiking local trails
- Layers! – Temperatures cool off in the evening sometimes as much as 25 degrees
- Rain jacket, fully waterproof is recommended
- For horseback riding, please wear long pants (denim is suggested and closed toed shoes)
- Swim suit for hot tubs
- Polarized sunglasses are absolutely essential for eye protection and help to spot fish
- Hat, wide brimmed, for sun and eye protection
- Personal care items such as insect repellent, sunscreen 20+, etc...
- Spare corrective eyewear, glasses, or contacts
- Camera – Many great photo opportunities
- Books and other reading materials in case you get a few moments to read your favorite novel
- Compact binoculars or Starnoculars – The moon and stars shine bright at night at The Ranch
- Bandana, cowboy hat, boots – if you want to “Ranch it up”
Each of our cabins includes hair dryers, fans, humidifiers, bathrobes, sandals, shampoo/conditioner, and more comforting necessities. Also, we'll remind you to drink a lot of water...even before you get thirsty. Your guide will have plenty of water available. Staying hydrated will reduce headaches caused by our high elevation and dry climate.
The Ranch at Emerald Valley is an all-inclusive property, including a daily service fee, which offsets premium wages for each of the Wilderness team. The all-inclusive environment eliminates the necessity of presenting credit cards or cash during your stay, unless otherwise preferred.
Interested in more information on The Ranch at Emerald Valley? Give us a call at 866-369-3696!