Important Details & Packing For Your Trip
Please remember that we are above 9000' elevation and can enjoy all 4 seasons in a single day! Packing correctly will enhance your enjoyment.
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Layers! – Temperatures cool off in the evening sometimes as much as 25 degrees
- Rain jacket, fully waterproof is recommended
- Swim suit for hot tubs
- Hat, wide brimmed, for sun and eye protection.
- Personal care items such as insect repellent, sunscreen 20+, tissues, etc...
- Spare corrective eyewear, glasses, or contacts
- Books and other reading materials in case you get a few moments to read your favorite novel.
- Compact binoculars or Starnoculars
Each of our cabins includes hair dryers, fans, humidifiers upon request, bathrobes, slippers, shampoo/conditioner, and more comforting necessities. Also, we'll remind you to drink a lot of water...even before you get thirsty. Your guide will have plenty of water available. Staying hydrated will reduce headaches caused by our high elevation and dry climate.
Cloud Camp is an all-inclusive property, including a daily service fee, which offsets premium wages for each of the Wilderness team. The all-inclusive environment eliminates the necessity of presenting credit cards or cash during your stay, unless otherwise preferred.
Interested in more information on The Broadmoor Cloud Camp? Give us a call at 866-397-8781!