Interested in more information on The Broadmoor Cloud Camp? Give us a call at 866-397-8781!
PACKING FOR YOUR TRIP
Please remember that we are above 9000' elevation and can enjoy all 4 seasons in a single day! Packing correctly will enhance your enjoyment.
- Hiking boots or tennis shoes
- Layers! – Temperatures cool off in the evening sometimes as much as 25 degrees
- Rain jacket, fully waterproof is recommended
- Swim suit for hot tubs
- Hat, wide brimmed, for sun and eye protection.
- Personal care items such as insect repellent, sunscreen 20+, tissues, etc...
- Spare corrective eyewear, glasses, or contacts
- Books and other reading materials in case you get a few moments to read your favorite novel.
- Compact binoculars or Starnoculars
Each of our cabins includes hair dryers, fans, humidifiers upon request, bathrobes, slippers, shampoo/conditioner, and more comforting necessities.
Also, we'll remind you to drink a lot of water...even before you get thirsty. Your guide will have plenty of water available. Staying hydrated will reduce headaches caused by our high elevation and dry climate.