From the day The Broadmoor first opened in 1918, our founder Spencer Penrose set out to create a dining experience that celebrates modern innovation while honoring the culinary traditions of the American West. Nearly 100 years later, that passion for inspired cuisine continues at The Broadmoor's award-winning restaurants and lounges. Here, exceptional wines pair perfectly with stunning mountain views, and guests enjoy a range of fresh, bold flavors that change with the seasons.
The Broadmoor showcases 10 restaurants as well as 10 cafés and lounges that range from Colorado’s only Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond restaurant (Penrose Room) to our casual Pool Café and the Espresso News coffee shop. With an emphasis on fresh, local, and sustainable ingredients, an authentic and unforgettable culinary adventure awaits at The Broadmoor.
For reservations and more information, contact 866.381.8432 or 719.577.5733.
Please Review Our Dining Cancellation Guidelines:
Thank you for considering us for your special event. All restaurant reservations at The Broadmoor Hotel will require a credit card to secure your dining reservations. We have a forty-eight (48) hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel your reservation within forty-eight (48) hours, your credit card will be charged twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per guest in the party. You will receive an email notification of the charge if one is made. Any cancellations made prior to forty-eight (48) hours will not result in any charges.
Please contact us at 866.381.8432
, or locally at 719.577.5733
to inquire about specific restaurant availability and/or questions when booking online.
Dining Reservation FAQs
Why is my credit card information required?
• To guarantee your reservation.
• Historically, we have had large parties not arrive for reservations. We have implemented our cancellation policy to better manage no-shows, and to allow us to improve service for other guests who wish to dine with us. To date, a cancellation policy has proven to be very successful.
What happens to my credit card information when I do arrive?
• It is secured in our reservations system and can only be retrieved by the restaurant manager.
• If received by email, your information is shredded upon (confirmation of) your arrival.
What happens to my credit card information if I do not arrive?
• If you do not cancel your reservation within forty-eight (48) hours.
• If received over the phone, your credit card will be charged the cancellation fee. You will receive an email notification of the cancellation charge, within forty-eight (48) hours of your reservation.
• If received by email, your information is shredded after your credit card is charged the cancellation fee. You will receive an email notification of the cancellation charge, within forty-eight (48) hours of your reservation.
Can my credit card on file be used to pay for my dining?
• This information is only used to secure your reservation.
• Payment is required upon completion of your dining experience.