Fly Fishing Camp
Important Details & Packing For Your Trip
We want to ensure you are prepared for your stay and equipped with the right attire to enjoy your stay! Packing correctly will enhance your enjoyment.
- Layers! (Please avoid cotton)
- Rain jacket, fully waterproof
- Polarized sunglasses are absolutely essential for eye protection as well as for spotting fish
- Long Johns for colder weather or shorts for warmer weather. Waders can be difficult to put on over jeans, and jeans can be uncomfortably clammy under waders.
- Heavy Socks to wear under waders in any conditions
- Bath Robe some accommodations utilize the communal bath house
- Shower Slippers some accommodations utilize the communal bath house
- Hat, wide-brimmed, for sun and eye protection.
- Personal care items such as insect repellent, sunscreen 20+, tissues, etc…
- Spare corrective eyewear, glasses, or contacts
- Books and other reading materials
- Compact binoculars or Starnoculars
NON-FISHING ATTIRE: The Broadmoor Fishing Camp lodge and cabin settings are very casual and no special attire is necessary. Blue jeans, khakis, shorts, casual shirts, fishing shirts are all common. Also, we'll remind you to drink a lot of water…even before you get thirsty. Your guide will have plenty of water available. Staying hydrated will reduce headaches caused by our high elevation and dry climate.
Fly Fishing Camp is an all-inclusive property, including a daily service fee, which offsets premium wages for each of the Wilderness team. This does not include discretionary gratuities for the services of the Fly Fishing Guides, who are independent contractors.
Interested in more information on Fly Fishing Camp? Give us a call at 866-369-0739!